A grow tent designed to grow plants indoors by providing complete control over climate conditions. Featuring a quick-view observation window, this grow tent uses a waterproof oxford canvas with a 2000D thickness for greater durability and light-proofing. Cross-patterned diamond mylar lines the surface of the inner walls, which will reflect and maximize output from your grow light. An inner ribbon stitching creates a seal that lines the zipper inside the grow tent to ensure maximum reflectivity and prevent light leaking. This is paired with a protective cover that runs the length of the front zipper for further protection against intrusive lighting. The duct ports can also close on either side to reinforce this light-proof sealing. Accessories include a waterproof floor tray, a detachable tool bag, additional roof hanging bars, and a mounting plate to install your controller onto the grow tent.
- An advanced grow tent designed to create optimal climate conditions for year-round plant cultivation indoors.
- Features durable frame that uses 50% thicker steel poles and carries 2x more weight than standard grow tents.
- 2000D canvas with front zipper cover prevents light leaks while diamond mylar amplifies light reflectivity.
- Future ready design featuring controller mounting plate with passthrough for no light-leak cable management.
- 24” x 24” x 72” | 2 Plant Capacity | 3 Hanging Bars | Floor Tray & Detachable Tool Bag